Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saturday Nite





Binny came and fetch me and we went 1u.Saw two leng zai's,too bad can't take picture with 'em.Everyone will surely kill me cos i'm buying stuff again when i keep on telling them i', broke,and this time is a white long sleeved off shoulder SEED blouse,30% off at Padini Concept Store.Wanted to buy more but i controlled myself,need to save some money to get a new memory card and yeah i lost it again...really no fate with memory cards this is the second time already!!!

Went over to Valeska's party after that.What a small world,i saw a bitch at the party.Coincidently her bf is Valeska's friend so she went along.So i tell a few of my friends about her and she's definitely related with this word 'buruk',fashion sense sucks.When comes to group photo sessions,as if she's a part of them,so perasan and take picture with them even Asthena's bf also didn't take picture with us when comes to collegemates turn.Anyway,the food was nice,i like the sotong and the chicken.

After that i followed Kym back to Setapak.We went to a place called Feeling Cafe.I heard it was opened by some local singers.I like the place,got so-called-live band,can request songs and you can even write/draw out your feelings on the wall.We got suprised when there's two guys buy us apple salad and they didn't ask for our names nor mobile number.Its nice.Kym met her friend there and he dedicated a song to me.I'm so suprised and i wonder how he knew.He's a psychology student and the song is so related to my feelings that time.Had a great time,me and Kym,as usual,we talked.But that place can really makes you feel emotional.I thought about a lotsa stuff when i'm there,I think i know what to do about it.

Oh ya!The day before I went Midvalley with Mic,Kym and Asthena,i saw this vest at Miss Selfridge.Its so nice and its so my size!!!Very masculine,cool,sexy and its the last piece.It cost RM183!!Sigh..i decided not to buy...

No comments: