Saturday, May 19, 2007

Twisting and turning in a space that's too small...

I've open this page for so long n I duno wat to blog abt.Lately my mood has nvr been stable since grandpa passed away.Indeed,i miss him alot.

Recently i watched this taiwan serial drama called Angel Lover.I'm abt to finish d drama n I cried for most of it.Its quite interesting.In this world,there's a lot of different personality,attitude n beliefs in people.


Nowadays people kip on complaining n wish tat they can forget sum parts of their memories but thr's sum ppl in tis world try it so hard to recall their memories when they lost their memories.When they haf it they wana forget abt it,when they lost it they wana get it bak.Sum people oni knw how to think committing suicide everyday in their lives while sum people wana live for one more day aso kenot.Y humans r all like tat?when tat person leave den u oni knw how much u nit tat person,when u gonna die u oni treasure life,when u make mistakes oni u will learn,when u missed it u oni knw how important it is etc. etc.


Humans r selfish i supposed.


Alot alot alot of things happened recently.I guess i jst cudn't adopt with it.I'm in a situation which is undecided.I din realise it was so bad until today.All this while i was laughing n smilling outside of me but actually matter got worst inside.Maybe I don't face d fact*like wat tat person once/more told me before*.Infact,i don't dare to face it n i don't know how to.I tot i shud understand myself more than everyone else in this world but actually i aso don't understand myself.I may know wat i want but i don't know if d choice i made will hurt other people n i don't know how to settle it.Maybe, i too care abt other people feelings adi.


Now i really don't know wat is actually happiness means to me becos happy to me is jst a very short term thing.Is tat my problem?I think too much??Or i'm d one who created all d problem by thinking too much,caring too much???Is it becos i'm a person who kenot be stable for once????AM i stupid?????


Does all this sound familiar to u?Yea i knw most of my blog all sounds similar with this.Jst the same old shit everyday every month every year.-Tired-



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the part where you talk about how human can't get enough. Like how people wanna commit suicide when others are like struggling to stay alive. Good job gal!