Monday, May 14, 2007

trembling down...

Grandma & Mummy

Went bak for the weekend for Mother's day.Be treated mum n popo n all of us for dinner.Brought Chester to the vet to get treatment for his swollen injured leggy.It was so disgusting when the doc found a worm at his leggy,ewwww its a meagot*duno how to spell*,a worm that eat dead tissues.

Poor Chester haf to put on the lamp shade thingy..so cute rite!!!This time din get to go my favourite coffee shop cos kinda busy n tired cos last few days was rushing assignment n din sleep.Den went fajar to buy sweet for mum's company.Been toking wif Jie n Yiyi tis time,abt relationship.The whole sunday afternoon i felt so hard to breathe,my heart is pumping so fast.I HATE people walk away from me like tat.So i texted Binny and he calls me back,luckily he cheers me up if not i'll jst burst into tears.


I hope its jst a normal thing nothing much but its too fishy for me to trust.My experience is telling me all tis is so wrong.Haih...well i'm jst goin to give tis one last chance like wat Yiyi said.If its gonna end,it will end no matter how hard i'm trying to save it.

No comments: