Friday, May 04, 2007

Life continues...

I'm back in KL already.Once i reached i went to KLCC,alone...pity me...have to do some research for my VM assignment.Went in to Quicksilver,curi-curi take pictures n look around if i can find any wallet that i like.I found 1,its black n orange one but its rm89,quite broke lately so walk other places n see if i could find a better one anot.Went to Parkson's Warehouse n i saw a black soft leather wallet,very nice n its rm86 but the finishing is not that good lor.Same like the Roxy wan so end up din buy.

While i was walking around n i passed by the indoor coffee bean n there's a guy sitting at the side table calling me.I was looking at him before that cos he's digging or putting something in his mouth n its gross!Maybe becos of that he noticed me.He's not bad looking but he's really gross doing that in public.Ewwww...

Btw,this morning while i was waiting for bus at Manjung bus station,i saw a so-called-friend with 2 china dolls.And mum were asking me "is he a pimp?"..hmmm...i duno...no comment

Damn!i still got so much things to do 4 assignments n 4 mid-terms on next week!!!GeezzZZ!How can i cope?Dah lah i last whole week busy with Genting n funeral...haih...

I seriously wan a WALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#will blog abt Genting when i got time...damn proud of myself!

No comments: