Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missing pieces...

Suddenly i felt sumthg is lost inside of me but i duno wat is it.I'm very happy tis two days but i felt sumthg missing inside.I went to Midvalley yesterday to watch movie with Be and went 1u today to meet Theresa up to pass her the handbag.I wanted to buy a lot of stuff.Stuff that i had a lot,stuff tat i duno y i wana buy it for...i jst wana buy as if trying to fill up the pieces in me.But luckily i controlled myself n i bought a pair of shades n a t-shirt for Be.I nearly bought 2 pairs of shades,a wallet,a green sling bag,a t-shirt dress,a nike jacket,a nike t-shirt,get a french manicure,a sony headphone,etc. etc. etc.Arhhhhh control controoolll!

I think is abt grandpa.I miss him so much la...i kept thinking abt him...kept wondering how is he now...does he like the funeral?does he like the place the funeral was held?is he 'happy happy' with the entertainment?'happy happy' is the word he always say...n i still remember whn he's in hosp,he told tis to the hosp worker tat stayed at the flat b4,so cute la whn he say it,we all laughed.But can u imagine anot,in few hrs his body become bones n ashes.Suddenly i'm scared...of death.

No comments: