Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Car=ur legs

I was back at my home sweet home for the weekends. It was a great time back there, nothing much to do actually but all I do is eat eat eat and eat. Mum bought a lot of food (junkies) back from Taiwan and my Majolica Majorca; 3 neo automatic liquid eyeliner and 2 mascara. I tried the eyeliner and it was nice! It’s something like Shu Uemura liquid eyeliner but I think this is better, easier to apply and so much cheaper. Only 29 MYR. I heard you can find it at Times Square.

Went to my favourite place, the only place I like in Sitiawan,Capri.Didn't have my favourite tiramisu this time, just have some drinks and chit chat.Came back on Monday afternoon.

Met Baby up,went Island Bistro for happy hour with his friend from a salon across the street.Then later decided to go to Baby's cousin brother new hoouse in puchong/bukit jalil.I cooked,can you believe it?Well yeap,I only know how to cook spaghetti and make good coleslaw so I cooked spaghetti and make coleslaw for everyone to eat.It was not bad I can say,they claimed that it was nice,suprisingly my baby said nice and he like it because the other time I cooked he only said "okayyyy~".

Went home that time because the place was so fucking dark,we can hardly see the road we hit something on the road,underneath and nearly rammed into the mini round-about. We thought it was fine but after awhile we smelled burned oil and there's a squicking sound coming from the engine and suddenly the sign of the engine oil indicator starting to light-up. We drove from Puchong to Cheras,I'm so worried and kept asking baby to stop the car.I'm afraid that it will blow up.When we about to reach,I asked baby to stop and we stop at the road side while waiting for baby's friend to come to help.

So we were carless for about 4 days and it was hell!!!!

#i've using the neo automatic liquid eyeliner eyeryday...i love it so much

No comments: