Friday, May 09, 2008

Damn U Lizzie!!!

Yesterday baby’s grandma passed away. The day before we went to see her and she’s in pain. We felt so heartbroken to see her suffer like that.

I took MC yesterday coz I’m not feeling pretty well. Woke up around 12 something in the noon and we got the news. Reached baby’s grandma’s house around 1 something. We heard that she left peacefully without any pain or struggles just sleep all the way and left. Good to hear that she left peacefully. We’re sad to lose her but happy that she’s finally free from all the pain and worries.

They had a Buddhist style funeral. Oh I tell you, Christian style is much more easy and flexible. They have to pray from 7.30pm to 11.30pm with an hour break in between. All the people who came were basically neglected most of the time until they have finished praying, and that included me. Well I was the receptionist for the night even though I don’t know how to write Chinese.

Baby is not working until next Monday so today I came to work alone. I woke up at 7am to get ready and stuff. I’m not the only one though, baby’s brother is also up to go college. When he walked down the stairs he saw a baby lizard so he sprayed it with Shelltox. When I’m about to leave the house, I took the newspaper in and I reached and placed the newspaper at the dining table, I felt something on my left foot. “Omg! Fuck! Eewww!!Eeww!!!!!” I shouted. It was the lizard lying there on the floor unconsciously. It doesn’t move at all when I’m stepping on it. I felt so uneasy with my foot the whole journey till I reached office. All the stupid imagination is running through my mind even till now and I bet you won’t know how creative and genius I am when come to this. I think if it’s binny dear who stepped on it, he will cry out loud, well even though I’m also afraid with lizards. The other day when I’m back at my crib, I don’t dare to walk in to the bathroom in my room coz there’s a lizard inside and baby was already sleeping so I had to go to the bathroom outside.


Damn it! I’m so gonna hate lizards even more now!

P.S. Rest in Peace po po!...and Baby,don't be sad even though po po has leave us but she'll remain in our hearts forever.Love you lots...xoxo

P.S. Dear!!!I heard sexy back the other day on the radio...It makes me think of us, the time when we're dancing with sexy back in the car and every clubs we went!Love ya..xoxo

No comments: