Monday, May 26, 2008

I need to control my appetite!!!

For freaking 4 days without car,baby finally can take back his car on Friday.Luckily the car engine didn't go dead if not it will cost us a bump!Ok so as usual Thursday is baby's off day,I had to leave him alone for 8 hours and this week it more than 8 hours because I got an event at No Black Tie.It's a Time Out magazine event.It's called 'music on the up' where we gathered a few local underground jazz band to perform.The night was great,the music was perfect and we got great responses.Baby also went to the event but I don't have much time to spend with him.I was so tired and sleepy,so drowsy as if I'm drunk and I can't even walk straight but nope I didn't drink until Richard,our magazine editor,bought me a bottle of Heineken.Apparently I feel much fresher after drinking.

I left about 1130pm and we went to Pandan Indah/Ampang Hill top.I don't know exactly how to call that place but that it is according to Betty dear.Had some supper cos my ever-hungry baby was hungry so we went Gasoline Cafe.And my leggy hurts due to the sloppy hill that I need to walk up with my 4 inch heels.I started to feel drowsy again,sleepy,tired,I guess I've flushed all the alcohol in my body after a few times to the toilet that's why.I think I slept in the car for awhile while on the way home.Super duper sleepy.I never been so tired until I felt so drowsy.

Baby got the car on Friday.Didn't go anywhere at night,just went home early and yeah!I can finally go back to my own crib.Home sweet home.The house was a mess!I can't wait till the next morning to do my cleaning man..I watched P.s I love you,again...with baby this time...and again...sobbing all the way

Woke up around ten-ish on Saturday morning.Went for brunch and dobi before baby heading to work.I decided to stay at home whole day to clean up the place so I don't really need the car.I mopped the floor for 3 times,vacuumed for 3 times,clean the toilet,kitchen and rooms.Hooooh!It was tired but satisfying,to see the house so clean.I took a nap after that around 4 something and guess what time I woke up...726pm.I looked at the time on my phone and I got shocked!Quickly called baby see whether he's back already or not but he didn't pick up and then I remembered that he finish work at 8pm.So I faster bathed,washed my hair,all clean clean...Got a message from Lynn saying that we gonna meet up at Hush Bangsar for a drink with the girls.Then baby came back when I'm half way straightening my hair,continued with my hair then we went to pasar malam nearby our resident area.Again baby wants his putu piring and of course I want my yummy assam laksa.Ooh and I bought durians which I've been craving for such a long long time!Everytime I wanna eat,I sure got ulcer la..heaty la..headache la so end up didn't get to eat it.So finally,it's not as nice as what I've expected but I'm satisfy..so so satisfied.Before baby went out for futsal,Lynn message came and she had to call off the meeting.Arghhh...all my plans were ruined!Actually baby not going futsal,we wanted to go watch movie together but then purposely cancelled watching movie to go to Bangsar and now it's cancelled.I end up being home alone waiting for baby to be back.So I prepare the vege that I bought from the night market to make coleslaw and my dietary meal to bring to office for lunch time.Di di da da..done then I watched tv3 *sorry ar..my house no astro ar* until I fall asleep on the couch.Baby had to misscall me to open the door because I can't hear him calling me from the door. See la how tired I am!


Followed baby to work the next day.Thought that he will be free on Sunday as he got no appointment *yet.Who knows...he's busy,so busy.Waited for binny dear cos we're meeting up at Sg. Wang for some shopping.He 4 something only wake up.He came to Pavilion to pick me up then we went Sg. Wang.I bought a yellow miniskirt and a yellow hairband to match the skirt.I wanted to find a yellow tie but don't have,topshop ties are too expensive for just one tie so scrap that!We sat down at 6th floor to have some thong sui and chit chatted.We were waiting for SanSan to finish work at 8pm.We went W.A.W for dinner.We ate salted egg crabby.That's the highlight of the dinner.After that we went back Sg. Wang to sing karaoke at GreenBox.Left around 12 but I slept at 2 something because that stupid Jerry cut one hair cut need 4 hours to finish and it's not nice at all.Not my hair though,if it's mine I'll probably just ask him to stop and leave.

So now I'm at the office blogging.This post took me around 6 hours to finish.Well I'm doing something in between and take my own sweet time to type this.I'm sleepy,as usual but not as sleepy as I was before.I wonder why.I'm still feeling happy today over last night outing with binny dear.I wish we can do it more often.

Should I go gym today?I'm so gonna gain weight cos I've been eating a lot for the past few days and my trip back to Sitiawan.Shit!I wonder if I brought my gym clothes today...DAMN!control....control....

No comments: