Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life Changes

Is it my problem or this company got problem? Why on earth people do internship I do internship is so freaking different? The thing is other people got so much to do and learn during their internship but me…sigh…I come to the office, on the pc, fill up my bottle, have my breakfast, go toilet, online check my mail then facebook until I got nothing to do, iloveim, read blogs, go toilet, check facebook again, blogging, listen to songs from my blog, Friendster, air asia online book for my trip to BKK and Langkawi, toilet again, lunch break, facebook, Friendster, blog….over and over again…same old shit everyday. Other people that are on their internship all wish that they got nothing to do but me, I rather got a lot of things to do. Ask me carry this carry that I also don’t mind but better not to ask me to do reports and typing and accounting. At least ask me go out do survey, take pictures *oh I love taking pictures*, meeting people and so on as long as I don’t need to sit here for freaking 8 hours, 8 and the half if I don’t go for lunch, facing the monitor and got nothing better to do. They do give me work but I can finish in few minutes, it’s not enough to cover my boredom. Every time half an hour before I leave the office sure got people chat with me one…sigh…why I wanna chat with y’all earlier to kill my time y’all disappeared?

Been reading other people blogs every day, some are my schoolmates, college mates and friends. I realize that I’m actually getting more mature and older compared to other school mates. I can see that they just started to go clubbing especially at Maison and to me and binny, Maison is so out! Seriously I’ve not been clubbing for nearly a month already or more than that, even Frangipani. I’m getting tired of it, we are getting tired of it…am I getting old? are we getting old? Oh well, I read a few blogs from my schoolmates. Everyone's growing differently, they’ve changed. I still can remember their innocence during secondary school time.

How I wish I’m still in college, I can sleep on the days that I don’t have class, go shopping after class or go home sleep or go sing k. I’m so bored here in the office till I’m feeling sleepy most of the time not that I got not enough sleep. Life is so boring everyday…after work go pavilion to fetch baby, sometimes go gym then go home sleep. No more Frangi on Friday. No more shopping. No more events. No more hanging out with binny. My time is so tied up with this internship thingy. How I wish I can quit! Fuck la…I got 3 more weeks!!!!

But anyhow, after internship I’ll go holiday! Yay! But before that have to resit my HR final exam…sigh have to stress first plus I need to write my report! Die! Now I only remember. Damn! After all the stress I’m going Bandung with mum, company trip then 1 week after I come back I’ll go to Bangkok! Yay! Yay! With baby, binny dear, Betty dear and jie, and a few more people, there are 8 of us. I already save money for shopping! This time I’m going to shop till I drop! Then by end of July I’m going to Langkawi with baby and his friends in conjunction of baby’s birthday. Hmmm Langkawi…drink till I drop? Coz I don’t smoke and sun tan!!!!! Yay!! Now I can tan already because before this went to Pangkor cannot tan coz that was the week before my graduation. Oh I’m getting excited!!! I can’t wait!!!!

No comments: