Friday, August 11, 2006

Its been such a long time

When i viewed my blog i realise i havent been blogging for such a long time*for me*.REason is i was busy doin my colour wheel n all those quizzes n midterms i nit to study for.D major prb is i dun haf a laptop or a pc wif me,if i do haf i cant either cos there's no phone line at papa's place.D only way i online is at sch pc lab or any internet cafes.Well,i'm goin to find a place to move,stayin at papa place is so inconvenient in d transportation matters.Ya it is convenient for finding food in tat area but nw it doesnt matter for me cos i barely haf my meals complete due to mood n lack of appetite.If i found a place to stay den i can ask mum to get me a laptop adi.There's so much a wana blog abt but no time,so many things i wana express n share it,jst no time n not convenient.

My fren,best fren,melody called me one day n asked me wana rent a room anot cos she's planning to rent a hse den rent out a room for me,its sounds like a good idea for me but yesterday i get to knw tat she actually wana share it wif me.If i agree,i haf to pay half of d downpayment which will cost abt $1k!Gees!how can i afford tat much $?Even nw aso i'm having some difficulties wif tat already.I duno how to say 'no' but i will when time comes n dad actually haf a fren staying near sch so he'll figure it out for me i guess.N tat place she said is at pandan perdana in cheras,if i go sch i haf to change few public transport so i can reach sch n tat means tat i haf to wake up vry early.At d mean time,i jst haf to wait n search for 'room to let' signs where is near to sch or somewhere which is convenient.Susah betui!

Last nite Tiff smsed me,i was so suprised.I din knw tat i actually will appear in her 'fren lists'.She's busy n i guess all of us is busy.Chit chatted few topic tat come into our minds,some which i dunwan to mention when she asked me how i am wif tat 'somebody'.Good to haf frens like tis,who will sms u once in awhile but most of my frens dun,i'm d one who always sms them 1st.Even those who i take them as vry good frens din even sms me after i came out to kl to study for so long,maybe becos they haf their partners adi.But dun care la....i got new frens anyway...frens always come n go...

Today had accounts quiz,well i'm always bad in counting so i din complete it but most of my course mate din aso.Passed up my assignment 1 for accounting n all aso copy ppl de..hahahaha i'm such a failure.Last monday i completed my colour wheel on time,lucky me,all of us haf to present it n my theme is summer n winter.Last week i had fashion marketing mid-term n economics if i'm not wrong,kinda forgetful since tragedy happened to me in some time ago.Finally i got some rest today,came bak home n i slept for abt 3hrs woke up 8pm+.Had a bad dream but they said dreaming of someone die is actually a good dream instead.When i woke up i was holding my hp n i tot i'm goin to sch in d morning,i tot i'm late cos i din heard my alarm ring but its actually at nite n i tot i adi slept for d whole nite,proved tat i'm too tired.Seriously i am,din haf enuff sleep nowadays,slept late n haf to wake up early.Expected anyway,d life of a student.

I had a hard time anyway,

#i seems okay but am actually not okay##

No comments: