Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pressured or food poisoning?

Yesterday i din finish writing my blog becos i felt dizzy n vry uncomfortable so i went home.I din eat my lunch after d cucur bawang i had in d canteen.SO i went home n get some sleep.I cant sleep n kept turning around on d bed unconciously.Suddenly i woke up n i rushed into d toilet n puke.It was all d chunks of d cucur bawang*eeeWwwWWw*.Den after tat to sit down at d sofa to get some rest n watched tv.Not long after tat i puked again.Overall i puked for more than 3times n i went to doc.I told doc tat i had food poisoning n suprisingly he asked me 'tat means?' i repeated my answer n so he asked again 'meaning' den i told him wat happened in details.After tat he asked me to go on d bed or a chair wif mattress or i duno wat,he press on my stomach or abdomen to be exact,he said it was gastric pain.He said all tis is cause by my eating disorder n pressured i haf.Doc said i cant take anymore 'suprises' or pressure,becos those migraine,gastric pain is all caused by pressured i haf.Went bak home,ate medicine..wana sleep adi but puked again,all d medicine i ate wasted....poor me har....walk aso kenot walk properly,like nenek like tat....haih so pls la anybody,dun pressure me anymore.

No comments: