Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Living in a new environment

So i'm staying at dad's hse for abt 1 week or more.Well everything goes fine at d moment.I got my own room,got my own space.Is jst tat i cant eat in my room or anywhere else but d dining area,even when feel like eating my fav assam aso haf to sit down at d dining table to eat.GEes!I'm more organised tis time becos i got my own room,tats y..But dunno y tis few days i cant sleep since i came bak from stw,kip on waking up from my sleep tats y i sleep enuf hours but yet still sleepy.

There's so much to talked abt when i'm wif aunty.Mostly we talked abt relationships cos i lend her d Men from Mars Women from Venus,she like it so much,i think she already finish half of d book.Yesterday i told her everything abt my past relationship,so sad when i told her,nearly cried becos i'm feeling d pain again which i've controlled for d last few mnths.She told me her experience aso so i cud learn wat to do n wat i shud nt.She told me to follow wat my heart wants.She say tat she can c tat i'm suffering rite nw,she knw i've alot in my mind.Finally there's someone who realise tat,i appreciates it.She told me something which kip appearing in my mind now n den-Is true love tat important?.She said her fren asked her b4 "having someone who love u more is more bahagia or having d person u really love more bahagia?",aunt still doubt abt d answer...me either...Haih think so much for wat la,its doesnt matter nw,as long as there ppl care for me n love me,its enuf,totally enuf

Yest went to bank,went to carrefour,went to subang parade but not staying at home to do assignments which haf to pass up today tats y nw i'm at home instead n not in d class rite nw becos i cant finish my assignments on time!Last nite dad was lecturing me,telling me how to write n answer d question for d assignments.I found out tat dad actually do teach at a college b4 long time ago when he was much younger,marketing summore!Gees!Unbelievable...tats y he can gives me lectures yesterday.Kinda funny tho....cute...N our hse printer kenot use de,asking so many ppl whether ot printer anot n at last be helped me,took it to his customer there to print but duno can anot la,most prob can 1 la...Hmmm luckily got ppl teman me,Asthena aso din do her assignments,tis morning i smsed her she was jst starting i guess...Well,later b4 i go bak stw i gonna drop by sch n pass up den rush bak to stw lor cos be's fren bday is on merdeka day so we gonna go bak n celebrate his day+merdeka day;2 in 1...hehehe....so we most prob will drink again....

No comments: