Tuesday, September 05, 2006

D second look

I dunno how to start all tis but recently i realise when i'm on d street or on a cab or in a shopping mall i aways got tis second look from guys even old mens n even more n more foreigners!am i really tat ugly or weird or i'm too pretty?Huh?Thr's sumthin even more suprising is tat thr's a taxi driver say tat i looks like Siti Nurhaliza...OmG...Den i ask is he sure den he said i'm pretty like siti nurhaliza...how amazing is tat...

I got more n more frens from other countries now,Persians,Sudanist,Sri Lankans n i dnt knw whr...Vry fun being wif them but d communication wif them is like so different,but they're vry frenly...Being wif them is like so fun,say watever mean thing u wan but dunno y i jst cant say those foul languages anymore,its seems so weird to me now...but i guess its a good thing....N d another good thing is tat,they're really caring...I'm glad tat i've them as my frens...

1 comment:

Evie said...

it's great to be eye turning. but hey, sometimes it is better not to be too eye catching.

my advice, if you are alone, tune down cause the security in KL may not turn out to be like what we had expect.