Saturday, September 30, 2006

Freakin' Friday

Went to Pantai Remis today...erm or yesterday cos its past 12am adi.Ate lunch at granny's den off we go(me n Jie).Its was cloudy d whole day,rains as well.Went thr to get a hair wash n Jie permed her hair*again*.I temporary curled my hair,wanted to c how i looks like if i perm my whole head.Overall was not bad,but i look kinda matured/old,wanted to make it more fluffy on top but kenot...Actually i aso wanted to c whether isit match d dress i'm goin to wear anot.But most of them prefer i straight hair wor...Hmmm deciding...


Tiff din FFK me tonite,we went to econsave thr to eat rojak,everybody is looking at us as if they saw ghost like tat.So we chit chatted.I'm kinda blurry today,Tiff caught me blur casing a few times.After tat we moved to Strawberry cos its kinda noisy thr n alot of ppl.I started to take pictures of Tiff n she dunwan.I insisted,took kinda weird n funny pictures of her...at last she kinda get used to it...took alot alot of pictures thr n kept laughing all d time.



Obviously my camera phone is better than hers...:p
Din hang out too late cos bebe is bak so went to meet him.Miss him so much,so long we din spend time together liao.After tat i came bak home n checked my mails n stuff,which make me kinda down when i received a mail n i dun even wana reply anything abt it.I wonder am i being fooled again or sumthing...everything seems so fine but things turns out to be like tat...i guess i shudnt giv any chances for it to ever happen again...haih...shudnt be so curios d next time...

1 comment:

XiaogeR_kImMgeR said...

HeY GEr..i juz GET THrOuGh UR bLoG..so i Saw U bLoGginG,,hehE...``So Juz DroP By ...EUu LoOK CUtE IN UR cuRly haIR LErx..wAhaHA..neWaY tAKe CarEZ``