Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lalala lilili lululu

As i've mention at d previous blog,i'm sick.After tat nite(saturday),so the next day i tot i'm getting better den i followed majority to go shopping at 1u again...Kinda din enjoy myself cos i kept sneezing d whole day n tats y no mood to shop as well,kept on find a place to sit.But i did bought sumthing which i nvr tot of buying at d 1st place.

So once i reached home,i straight away take my bath,eat den take medicine n i found out i had a slight fever...I refuse to take panadol,so i jst drank 'ho yan hor' n try to sweat but kenot...but after a long while i did sweat a little...so kelian...so kelian..haih i wish thrs someone thr to take care of me tat time....at least be at my side...but haiya...nvmla...i'm all good...still got ppl care abt me geh...not so charm at all...Next morning i wake up,aunty say i sounds like popo...hahahaha becos of my throat

Had some prb lately,hmmmm kinda frustrated...tired...disappointed...hurt...angry...n i dunno wat...sick summore...Haih i'm so tired of my life,y my life so screwed-up!Y cant i live peacefully in tis world...Gees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#still sounds like a nenek nw...cute :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya, i know....just take care of urself....be...