Friday, September 29, 2006

Days of My Sem-Break

Came bak to Stw tis Tues,jst nice for dinner,delicious home-cooked food...yummy!After tat went to granny's hse wif mum to find Jie but she's out.Actually i'm goin out alone de but mum sked i duno how to drive d new car...so she followed along.Reached thr,orang tarak so called her n she's wif Cavin at Secret Recipe.At 1st,mum tok to her n she dun let mum join so i tok to her den she asked me to go alone...hahaha so mum stay at granny's while i go n meet Jie.Chit chatted,ate d brownies thr but not nice de....yerrr...teruk!!!Den went off early cos promised mum to fetch her bak home.Reached home tot wana on9 1 but who knws my modem LOST!!!!!!!!SHouted for mum from upstairs n asked her.Geramnye...#@#$%^&^&*#!$%!!!So watched tv for awhile den help mum to count d coins she collected from the water machines.Slept early,luckily i'm sleepy n tired if not i'll be so boring!!!

Like wat i used to do b4 i went to kl,fetch mum to work at 745 den came bak to sleep.SUddenly 9something mum called from office asked me to open gate for d autogate-man cos they wana paint d grills...i opened adi,i even walked out to d road but no one outside so i slept at d sofa even took out my comforter.Half asleep n waited for someone to call to open d door but none!!!'Kek' me until duno how to say,make me haf to sleep on d sofa!!!Den woke up get ready n went out find Jie for lunch.We went Happy Castle.Sat thr for few hrs,chit chatted till mum called n asked us to go bak cos me n mum haf to go to Swiss Garden for her company Buka Puasa.Went to mum's colleague's hse to sit his car.HE's a chinese married a malay ladyn their daughther is so CUTE!She kept on look at me when i jst reached thr but she's kinda shy.Once she gets into d car she will push her casset into d player n she's only 1yr old plus.All d way we adults haf to hear to it,i kip yawning at d back seat.All malays is thr,only me n mum is chinese.They were like praying n stuff n i felt so sleepy when i hear them praying.AFter tat we ate,i only eat fruits,sum fish n kerabu.We left after they had their watever prayers(i duno doesnt mean i dun respect).D whole way bak,we still haf to listen to d nursery rhymes till we reached.From den,I promised myself nvr let my children listen to tis kinda nursery rhymes while in d car in d future!Gees,i wonder how they gonna stand it.WHen we reached we hang out for awhile at d colleague's hse,looked around d hse n look at their photos they took at London.Damn nice!Den we left cos i haf a 'date' wif my dear sis.Went bak home get changed n i'm out again.Fetch my dear sis den we went to beach pub,din drink jst sum soft drinks n we chit chat n sing.We took sum pictures too n a guy came n knw me,he look so awful...yucks!he wanted my number but i din giv him..my taste not tat bad okay!Den saw 3 girls which remind me of d past wif Jie n Ah Sze,we had so much fun b4 but nw...haih...N my dear sis bought me a black cut-in tshirt...so kind of her.

Den today same thing in d morning.CAme bak to sleep after fetching mum to work.But tis time,a fren from Ireland called me.Gees!adi told him i'm sleeping adi still dunwan to hang up...so terpaksalah tok to him while i'm only half awake...lasted for 2 hrs n when he hang up i aso felt so awake adi so i woke up n watched tv.Till noon only go n get ready n out for lunch.Fetch Mei n den go n fetch Jie n we went to d coffee shop next to d Liddo Hall thr,whr i can drink my fav 'kopi peng'.I ate 2 bowls of laksa n 2 glasses of 'kopi peng'.Damn full...Fetch Mei bak den me n Jie went to Maxis to pay sum bills n after tat went to Manjung pay summon.Ntg to do den we went Strawberry to haf sum drinks n desserts,we sat thr n chit chat again...Actually wana go do spa de cos Mei got sum free voucher but all aso busy n i got so many things to pay so din go lor.Den tis afternoon,my lecturer called,she asked me can be flower girl anot wor for d graduation show next wednesday n i said ok lor.I wonder y of all d pretty girls in college y me??hmmm...hehehe maybe i prettier gua :p...CAme bak home watched tv den a fren called,tot tat i'm in kl asking me out but i'm bak here.Too bad...Finally i got back my modem,cable n adapter for d modem tats y i can blog,if not den thr's another nite i'll be boring again cos Tiff ffk me AGAIN!

Tmr will be goin Pantai Remis to cut hair again.They say my hair thick adi wor...so gonna go there n layered it.N i hope Tiff wont ffk me again tmr nite...

No comments: