Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Smart smart Day

Alarm rang at 615am,like wat i usually do,after it rangs i will turn it off n sleep for another 5 or 10 mins but tis morning,i slept an hr extra.Tat means i'm late!Woke up 720am n i said 'SHIT!' soundly but luckily thr's no one heard me.Den i quickly apply mascara,get dressed,done my hair only go brush my teeth cos popo is in d toilet when i woke up.Den spray on my Gucci-Envy perfume n thr i go...had my so called breakfast den popo fetch me out to d train station.Luckily still can manage to get out of d hse b4 8am so i'm not actually late cos today dun nt to do so much work on my hair.

Today got Fashion Marketing final exam,wah so 'geng' arh me n unexpectedly everyone is d same like me!Wahahaha...we'r real 'smart' man!Finish kinda early..sum even earlier than me...i wonder r they really tat 'smart'?hehehehe..so after tat went to MV den bebe go thr n fetch me cos i said wana haf lunch together...so at last we went to Wangsa Maju carrefour to eat,ayamas summore cos i've nvr tried b4 ma...not bad la actually...n i exceeded my quota for tis mnth cos tat day i bought 2 watches;espirit n adidas so kenot buy things liao....haf to wait next month adi....but nvm still got 2 weeks to October adi lu...hehehehe...

I saw one bag in Metrojaya.SO cute n funky...i like it sooooo much..its from Loop U.S.Vry small bag,nice for parties nice for everything actually but vry pricy orh RM89 for d smallest 1 n another abit bigger 1 is RM139 if i'm nt mistaken.Next month la next month la...Tis weekend gonna get a pair of jeans summore leh...shit!my shopaholic psycho is coming bak again.....

Tiffany is coming tis friday leh...how great how exciting...we'll go shopping all over but i no money liao leh but i'll haf fun....so muuuuccchhh Fun!!!

No comments: