Friday, August 18, 2006

Wat is L.i.F.e to me?


Is tis d life i wan?is tis d life i deserved?
i got so moody today.there's no reason y becos i duno,all i knw is i got tired of my life...I'm so tired of being hurt n hurting,so tired of being left alone wif all tis shit,facing all tis difficulties,so tired of being alone walking tis path of life...where is tat one person who said will be wif me no matter wat happen n will support me n will accept me for who i am....y there's nobody there to understand wat i'm goin thru,y there's no one ask me how i am,y nobody give me comforts n supports me,y often i feel unfair...i felt like crying out but i cant...WHY?!!!!<<----ya i am vry farn nw!i admit>>

1 comment:

Evie said...

stop crying and move on with life.. enjoy it while you are able to and make the best out of everything!

just think.. everything happens for a reason.. grow out of it and you'll realise that u are actually stonger than u think u are.

and one more thing.. since you've been in and out of relationships... why not try to be single for a moment.. enjoy the life like a girl and mature...

dun blame yourself for being born with a miserable life in hand... some are worst than u...