Friday, August 25, 2006

moved....

I moved out from papa hse.I told everyone tat i moved to Subang n they said 'y move to a place tat is much more futher from coll?',well here public transport easier ma!Now every morning class i take ktm to kl central den change to lrt den reach ampang park adi i take taxi to college.Abit mafan but nvmla,as long as i can reach in time earlier summore n nonit to mafan ppl to fetch me.Well i actually moved bak to dad's place,is jst a temporary thing,till i find a place to move den i'll move.Tis few days was browsing thru classifieds section of all those newspaper n internet to find a place to move.Asthena wanted to move aso so we decided to share.MOst probably will move to cheras cos Asthena oni prefer tis area n sumwhere near old klang rd,but i prefer cheras la,near to d pasar mlm tat i like to go.So long din go to tat tmn connought pasar mlm adi lor becos d person who brought me there can no longer n no way tat can bring me there ever again.Tis time at dad's place i got my own room adi lor.I din realise i got so many things till i move tis time,my things all occupied nearly half of a Serena mpv.I even got not enuf space to put in my room nw cos i only got a small wardrobe n 3drawers to use n kip my things...All my shoes aso dunno wana put where,now all my shoes is in a big plastic bag in d store room...kesian kesian but i'm ok wif it la,no complaints....

gtg nw,class is starting anytime from nw....bubye

No comments: