Sunday, November 12, 2006

Colder than ice...

So many things had happened recently,especially yest nite.Last nite was Popo Chen bday,everyone went bak to ipoh to haf dinner wif her.I tot tis time,it'll be a vry happy dinner,or at least wif peace but it's nt.I was telling everybody,especially popo chen to nt worry abt it n jst enjoy d dinner,of cos its impossible,including myself,forced a smile on my face to hide my feelings inside.









I'm vry happy tat we can gather together as a family,happy tat i can meet up wif my 2 lil cutie sisters.Uncle Turkey(his petname since vry young) came wif his family too.Go bak popo chen hse tat time,we sat Tai Pak's car,1st time i sat his car after he bought tis MercedesBenz S'class.Raining heavily since whn we left kl bak to ipoh.Dark clouds all d way.Everyone in Popo chen hse,sitting in different places,nt toking as if waiting for us(kids) to leave them alone for them to discuss.While waiting for be to come n fetch me n 2 sisters,aunty asked up to go up to d room n told us sumthg.We heard it too many times,we already get used to it,its nt a unfamiliar thing anymore.Poured a bucket of disappointment on our face again.After tat,we left,b4 leaving as usual,we haf to kiss everyone goodbye;dad,popo chen n popo yee,aunty n say goodbye to Tai Pak.Tis time might be d last time we do tis again.

Heart felt so uneasy after d dinner.Too farn adi,too tired,too disappointed...too cold.Faced so much disappointment lately,too much emotional pain adi.Y?y everytime d person i love most r d one who disappoint me n hurt me?!Y my love is always taken for granted?I'm so tired,too tired to live in tis world!Y all tis shits always happening to me?Y cant let me rest for a sec peacefully?

No comments: