Monday, November 20, 2006

School Life

Tis time i came bak to Stw makes me realise sumthg,d only sch mate i get in touch wif is ONLY Tiffany.Today i suddenly feel like bloggin abt my secondary school life.

Well,alot of things happens in sch,its complicated,esp girls.It only happened to those who so-called-popular in sch,becos of jealousy i guess n tryin to condemned evryone who is on their way to being popular.Well,which girl dun like to be popular n to get every kinda attraction tat is so seductive?Sum is popular becos of their grades n sum is popular becos of they'r rich n sum is popular becos she's pretty n sum is popular becos they'r backstabbers n sum is popular becos of their family background n sum is popular becos they'r players n so on.N me?I'm nt vry sure bt i'm nt a top student n i'm nt rich.

Alot of things happened to me,heard alot of bad things abt me too,rumours i supposed.Once i heard ppl say wat happened is becos of my family background,said tat i 'no parents to teach me'*in chinese* which makes me kinda angry!Calling me names n so on...u knw...

I had a group of frens which we created a group name called '6littlechrist'*such a innocent n holy name*.I'm d 'da jie' in d group becos of my birth date.Yeah it was great to haf a group of frens like tis bt still thr's conflict happened among us.Say la "anything u can come to me,i'll support u n b thr for u" but whn anything happen to me all seems like they haf lost their memory or sumthg,no one thr to comfort me,no one help me,no one thr to speak out for me n none of them support me.It happened quite few times adi,always hoping for them to at least come n care abt me,bt all acted like ntg like tat eventho they knw i'm having a hard time,i jst kept quiet.N yet becos of their frens dun like me,they turn their back on me.Watever gathering or parties,none of them invited me,well i knw y n i dun even ask much abt it cos i knw who am i.Whenever they wan my help,i'll be d 1st who say 'sure!',trying to get their acceptance by help them whenever n watever i can unless i got sumthg tat i couldnt help.I've kept tis until nw jst becos i dunwan to ruin our frenship bt till nw,i guess sum of them dun even knw wat i'm studying n whr am i nw.I'm disappointed tho,nt nw,,,bt after so long i'm still disappointed.

Haih...life's like tis!I dun mind tho,get used to it adi...But nw whn i'm in college life is totally different,maybe it still havent happen.Or mayb they'r more grown up,mature,so they see things differently.Sumtimes hanging out wif them brightens up my day.Not to say i forget my frens bak in Stw,I still appreciates them as my frens n I remember every each of them bt r they?Sumtimes i go bak Stw,I really wish to hang out wif them,cum out yum cha or sumthg.Maybe i shud make d initiative to ask them out,bt will they come out?Hmmm sum of them aso in KL studying bt...hmmm dun mention le...

I'm not unhappy tho...jst wana say out sumthg tat kept in my heart a long time ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jieeee...
why u say until like that??
sigh..i know i din keep in touch with u..
but it's because u are always so busy la..
dunno where u fly..always here and there..and din sms..
keep change phone number until which one i also dunno..
i really will be there if u need help but do u think u tell ur problem to me?? *u don't perhaps u think it's useless*
perhaps u dun even consider me as ur fren anymore huh??
......sad.....

Anonymous said...

am i the popular one?? hmmm