Monday, November 06, 2006

Getting better??

I guess so.Isit becos prb solve or become worst?But sum say as long as i am happy,y worry so much abt it.But seriously i kept asking myself tis "am i happy?" question.I'm worried tat i haf split personalities tis kinda mental prb later.

Last thurs went MV wif aunty,got a free body scrub.Nice aso la but vry short period of time only n it cost rm120!So Damn expensive!If i married a multimillionaire,i might go n get a body scrub geh every once in a week.After tat went shopping lor den get sum stuff for mum frm watsons.Get so much free gift thr leh.Spend quite alot of money cos i bought sum products for myself as well.Really pokai adi la nw.










Saturday went out wif Be,went to Puchong,had lunch thr.We had western food,nt bad overall.I finished d whole big piece of steak by myself.Den went to 1u to get my pay lor n asked Papa sum info for my fashion merchandising assignment.Damn him!wat aso say kenot reveal!Den i ask him to ask for Edwin's email lor(d boss son),he aso say kenot!He say 'i dun think he will reveal tis to u as well,wat i can reveal i already told u'.Ass la u!U havent ask how u knw orh!u dunwan ppl to help me n wan to show how great r u only!Always like to show off!English so bad dun speak english la!Memalukan!Dun act as if u'r vry important!Ppl jst treat u like a hardworking dog only!

So got my pay but half of it haf to pay off my debts.So kelian...haih....i so nit money nw!!!I din go for shopping for so long adi!So long din buy things tat i really wan liao...haih...sob sob :"(

No comments: