Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dead tired...

This whole week was like so tired,last friday was it rushing d fashion merchadising assignment but it all sucked,nt my part tho so i requested to redo it n luckily the lecturer let cos i let her look at it.Really sucked!So tis time i do it all by myself.Den Tiff came cos saturday she's goin for d air asia interview.Den Be went to socialize wif his colleagues n suppliers at Sunway n of cos he get drunk.He asked me out go yum cha wif him n b4 tat he called me tat time he talked to Tiff,so funny,becos he's drunk.
So Saturday went to ktm station take train to Putra,we missed d train n densuddenly got sum prb so d train was delay abt an hour.Tis time d interview is nt tat crowded.She passed d interviw so tues haf to go to their academy to take d final interview.How lucky she is.Got abit regret din go n try again...maybe i can get in aso bt i rather study 1st oni try lor,after 2 yrs everybody!Den she duno wan to stay anot cos tat mad aunty dun let her stay bt at last she decided to go bak becos she din bring enuf money n clothes.So ask Be to fetch us to Jln Duta.She can get along wif Be,suprisingly.We talked n laughed while waiting for d bus.After tat,me n Be went to Cheras fixed car den at d workshop thr got 3 shihtzu,so cute!!How i wish i got a puppy like tat.After tat went for dinner at Sri Petaling thr,had pizza.
Sunday,dad n all went bak to ipoh n i din go cos i nit to stay bak n finish my assignment cos tis time kenot last minute liao.So they came bak wif my sisters along.Aunty came bak seems pissed,i wonder isit i borrowed her black belt bt who cares.Den i lazy do assignment adi since monday got no class can sleep late ma bt jill n all came down for supper...wow they really eat like mad.So we so pissed tat we cant haf snacks infront of d tv so i on d drama on my laptop n we watched while eating.Slept abt 3sumthg like tat.
Monday.Aunty woke us up at 11sumthg,get ready n we went out to Lisa's hse(cammie's fren) cos her mum bought her a new shihtzu puppy...so cute arghhh!!!I wan i wan!Like a baby like tat.Den went to Subang parade(not again...!)bt tis time at least gt my sisters around lor.Bought sum nail polish n a fake diamond bangle.Aunty last nite acted like tat becos she's sick so tak apalah...Went bak home early cos she's nt feeling well n haf to cook.Terus masuk my room n sleep adi so tired!Dad came bak early today den duno wat he do la i aso dun care jst sleep saje.Den abt 6,dad knocked on my door...he asked me to cook rice bt i'm sleeping n he say dun sleep lor cos dinner will be ready soon.I kenot tahan leh so he asked sum1 else to cook rice den i sleep bak..hehe...After an hour or so Joan woke me up for dinner.Half awake only...After dinner,is washing dishes time,so me n jill on duty tonite.After tat i took my bath den came down do assignment.Finished abt 11sumthg.SO damn happy...n satisfy..Same thing,they came down for supper n watched d drama...until 2sumthg..
Tuesday,woke up at 630am.Damn!dun feel like goin class bt haf to cos promised lecturer to pass up d assignment.Went to class abit late bt still okla n alot ppl later than me hehe.Suprisingly class finished once Michelle jst came into d class for abt less than 5mins!No drawings today...how great...N kym dun believe us whn we told her whn she came after d class finish.Den me,robin,michelle,kym n asthena went for brunch at Jln Imbi for bak kut teh.Actually wana go subang n eat d famous pork noodles bt vry far orh...all aso hungry liao.After tat all aso go bak home to sleep,left me n michelle staying at college,duno whr to go.Not feeling well so i went home.Not a very happy ride bak home.I aso duno how it happens...haih.Reached home straight away take my bath den sleep adi.So tired n nt feeling quite well summore,eyes r tired.Woke up den found out aunty is nt cooking dinner becos dad is nt coming bak so jill they all making potato egg salad.Yummy,nice..Tok to Be on d fone,i duno whether is a happy chat or a bad one...hmmm nvmla...Den hang out till vry late again,i think abt 3 again
N finally today,Wednesday,woke up at 6am to wake Be up,ended up i called till i fell asleep n den suddenly got msg,d digi send to show d balance wan.Damn it,wasted my money...hehe bt my fault la.Actually adi set d alarm to 7am bt ended up woke up half an hr later.Reached quite early today.class ended quite early aso.Den me n michelle got no whr to go cos all d pc labs occupied so we went to d infront of d library n office thr(i duno call wat) to sit.Den went to Jln Chow Kit to eat chilli pan mee wif robin,john,mich,joe n his gf.After tat took train to Midvalley to meet d girls up.It was so boring,mayb becos i got no mood to shop gua.But i bought a winnie d pooh pencil box hehe...Came bak straight away sleep,again...n now i'm sitting here blogging n here i'll end it hehe cos wana haf supper wif my sisters.Btw tmr goin Palm Garden golf club,dad's playing golf n we go swimming n of cos i'm nt swimming la...

No comments: