Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dun fool wif me,I'm nt in a gd mood!

Since tis morning I'm nt in a good mood adi,I duno y but jst dun make me pissed.Today got midterm exam so i sat at d bak of d class lor but i aso usually sit at d bak 1 ma.Den lecturer came in,wana start exam adi,of all d ppl sitting at d bak wif me,she asked me n kym to sit right infront d 1st table.DEn i saw a empty table at d centre so i sit lor cos nt tat front ma den she asked me to stand up n go to d front...ok..i sabar...So after exam she said all of us who finish can sign out n go out adi den i finished adi ma so i walked out to her table n sign out.She asked me to sit,of cos i felt weird den i jst sabar oni la.After tat no ppl go n sign adi wor so once again i walked out lor.Tis time she asked me to sit down again,wif a DIFFERENT tone!!!Damn her!!!I'm in such a mood adi she still wana do tis to me!F*ck her!!!!!!!!!!!So i'm d last person who sign out of d class!!!!Ishhhhhh!!!!Geramnye!!!!Y pick on ME!!!

Ok,whn come to afternoon class i tot she ok adi nt tat mad liao.After class,i was at d bak cutting out those silk fabric wif a few coursemates.AGAIN!OF ALL D PPL STANDING NEAR ME,Y CALL ME!!!!!!!!!She asked me to help her take things to her room wif 2 indian girls!!!She purposely wan lor!Damn her DAMN HER!!!!!!

No comments: