Monday, April 14, 2008

First Day of Work

Temporary sitting at the editorial room.Seeing all of them typing articles for the magazines,I feel so..ehem..stupid.Which their bombastic use of words,my blog here is nothing compared to their article.I was assigned to do a reader's profile which i don't know what the heck it is until my supervisor futher explain it to me.Well it's actually a simplified marketing plan with target market and swot analysis of the Time Out magazine.

Well,mine missed out a lot of stuff but yet it was ok.Just need to elaborate more on the events that we need to do.Well well well...this is my first time and i got no idea on how to do it.Feeling tired already now,sleepy and my shoulder is bloody aching.Its not as easy..but i'll hang on.I'm actually doing PR work now.Interesting as i get to do events and all that.But for the moment now just sourcing for upcoming events and movie screening.Later will need to call sponsors in 2 weeks or so.Later tonight have to go home and do some research.

I just ate an apple for lunch today.My colleagues tempted me with homecooked maggie goreng.It smell so damn ****ing nice!Making me hungry the whole freaking day but need to diet diet diet!!!!Even though i got a little lighter hehe :P

Half an hour to finish work...Going over to Pavilion to fetch baby and probably get a pressie for his wacky brother.Hungry!!!!!!

No comments: