Monday, April 21, 2008

I love walking in the rain....

Well it’s my second week now. Maybe it’s just the first day of the week so I’m not that tired like last week. A little sleepy because I’m bored 'coz my ‘boss’ took half day MC. Sigh…how I wish I can go back home like her to sleep.

Lunch time I walked to KLCC to buy seaweed to eat. While on the way, there’s a putu mayam stall opposite the road, so I went to check it out and bought RM2 of putu mayam. It’s one ringgit for 3 pieces so I bought 2 packet, one for me and one for baby. It’s freaking hot this noon and now the sky is starting to get dark.

Since I’m doing the movie screening thing so I decided to checked out what movie to watch later this evening after work. Well I wanted to watch Escape of Huang Shi or Over Her Dead Body or maybe The Tattooist, too long didn't go dating with baby already.

Well last Friday I went to the Cres Total Treatment Spa launching after party at The Gardens. Something stupid happened before I manage to reach there. I don’t even wanna mention so let’s continue with the party. I’m late to the party. It’s at the bridge that links The Gardens and Midvalley. As usual, Dada ask me to bottoms-up the champagne that he’s holding when he sees me because I’m late.
Camellia was there to perform a few songs that me and dear missed it so much…We drank and we danced along with Camellia.

Party ends around 1230. They say wanna yum cha at Bangsar. We parked in front of Baskin Robins so we went in to get ice cream. Yummy…Something happened along the way to Frangipani so me and dear end up didn’t go and meet Jimmy and Dada. Later on we went for supper at the porridge shop. Baby and his brother came along and Hui San came and meets us too. Later on Dear went off to see his boo who’s staying nearby so he left us there. I forgot to take the pillow that I took from the party just now. It’s a door gift for celebs and its finish when I’m there even dear didn’t get it but Dada managed to get one for me. So we head home after supper 'coz I’m very tired already.

****after work****

As usual I came to Pavilion to fetch baby,it has become my daily routine already.I'm so smart just now.Fyi,there's nothing to do about smart tunnel,is just that I took the other road where Zouk is instead of the road in front of KLCC which I always use.But today it's f***ing jammed and still a lot of cars trying to cramp their cars into the Queue..all because of the Beijing Olympics Torch Relay thingy.And then this morning when I'm heading to work..Fuh!luckily I'm smarter than the so-called SMART tunnel.I read the signs and I took the alternative way 'coz the Smart tunnel was congested from before you enter the tunnel even before the tol counter where you pay!Lucky me...I saved the RM2 and time and I'm not late. :)

Ok,so let's get back to Pavilion.Once I reached,I went down to Mercato first to get myself a coke and a can of 100plus for baby 'coz his throat is not feeling well.Since last few day I was craving for coleslaw and I saw it here.It was stated RM1.80/100g,it's cheap so I give it a go.There's 2 different size of bowls,I thought the smaller one should be cheaper so I took it and started scooping the coleslaw,purple cabbage and some mushies.After that I gave it to the fella to weight and to my horror,it comes up to be RM5!!!I was thinking inside of me,that's why that fella looked so happy when I'm scooping so much.*tutt tutt tutt tutttttttttttt!!!*censored

I guess I'm not that smart after all.Nevermind.I've save the RM2 for this coleslaw that I'm craving for and no doubt I've finished it already before I start editing this post.Vege is good!
Yummy...

No comments: