Thursday, April 17, 2008

Work=Boredom??

So there goes my first week of work. As I mention before I was assigned to come out with Time Out’s reader’s profile. After a hard time scratching my head, to come out with few ideas on future events and luckily my ‘boss’ quite liked it. Then I need to pick 3 movies for movie screening and justify it. And that’s not all; I gotta come out with Expatriate Lifestyle reader’s profile and proposal for upcoming Expatriate Lifestyle anniversary event……..Nearly got myself sick but manage to pull it through. Wanted to take MC but I think it’s not a good idea to MC when I work not even a full week.

Well tomorrow I gotta rest the whole freaking day. Tonight got event at The Gardens some more, thanks to Dada and Jimmy. Might be going down to Zouk after that if I still can take it or else I’ll just go home and sleep.

ARGHHHHH!!!!! I’m so sleepy and tired!!!

I’m actually writing in the office now with Microsoft Word ‘coz I’m not allowed to do other stuff except doing things that related to work. And know what, I nearly got ‘catch’ for surfing Facebook. I’m actually quite bored here ‘coz everyone is busy busy busy than ever and I got out of idea to do my work ‘coz I can’t concentrate. How I wish I can walk here walk there rather than sit here with a blank mind, it’s rather less tired and sleepy compare to now even though they got this big-quite-comfortable chair and big spacious table. The worst thing is this stupid computer font is so damn HUGE! Everyone can see what I’m doing 10 feet away. Wanna curi-curi play Facebook, Msn and Friendster also cannot.

Haha the big boss is out. But I still need to come out with possible location for the anniversary thingy. Headache! And my ‘boss’ here right in front of me forget about the Expat’s reader’s profile that she want from me. Sigh…whatever. I try to add more stuff in and then show it to her on Monday ‘coz yesterday when I’m doing it I was feeling weak and sneezing non-stop.

Shit! It’s going to rain now…I wonder how am I going to Pavilion later to see baby and do my hair for tonight’s event. Damn…no umbrella some more! I’m very sleepy arh!!!!!!

*’boss’ is my department’s head who manage marketing and pr…
*this blog is written on Friday 18th during working hours

No comments: