Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh my GOD!I finally graduated...

I was very very very busy for the past few weeks.Really tired but i had the very best memories and i enjoyed it alot..Well Betty came back too 2 weeks earlier before the graduation.

We had a little vacation before everything starting to get busy.Me,baby,betty,binny & jack went back to Ipoh-Sitiawan-Pangkor Island then Sitiawan-KL.Oh believe me,we took around 1 and a half hour to reach Ipoh from KL.It was a blast with Jack's driving skills.Huhu..and we nearly rammed into a huge dinosaur a.k.a tractor-trailer and the VIOS horn gone burned.Shhh...don't tell my mum or dad about it!We met Bin's cousin a little while and had very nice seafood at the Mushroom Stop a.k.a Tung Gu Teng in cantonese.

Head back down to Sitiawan in less than 1 hour.This time I drove because they don't know the way and luckily I still can remember the way back.We eat again...ORI CHAR a.k.a Kuey Teow Basah!!!Yummy...I'm craving for it for so long.The one that I've tried in KL,sucked.After that we went back to my home.We still can play cards and drink.Then baby reached around 530am 'coz he have to work and he went to Time Out Magazine launching without me!!!

We woke up 1oam,went for breakfast at Kg. Koh.We had mee rebus.Then we went to pay a visit at granny's house and then we left to Lumut to go to Pangkor.Managed to borrow a car from Si Hui,we were suprised when the car is not locked and parked at the road side and the key is in the car.Then we went to Teluk Nipah...we had fun and we had very delicious fried chicken only available in Pangkor Island.

*CLICK THIS LINK FOR FUN@PANGKOR PICTURES:


We had late dinner at Ah Pek Lee How Fook Restaurant.Why late???Hehe..thanks to Jack the super metrosexual who said "Oh My God!I need a comb!" when we went Giant the next day to get stuff for dinner as our Fuckshion Designer Chef is cooking pasta for my family.Like usual,he's cooking is fantastic!We all love it.Then we rushed back to KL,wanted to go Velvet but end up all feeling tired so didn't go.

The day after I went the curve to pass the seashells that I bought from Teluk Batik for our booth to Joanne.Wanted to go see the booth but I lazy and I'm with Betty.We had lunch at IKEA,meatballs!!!Yummy!!!Bought a few stuff from IKEA then fetch Betty back home to Wangsa Melawati.Since I'm around there so I went to my ex's house to get my stuff and head back home right after that.Then I got a call from Lynn,she's having her birthday gathering at Souled Out.Had a quick shower,picked what to wear,make-up and rushed to Pavilion to fetch baby then head off to Hartamas.Baby didn't join 'coz he got futsal then later he's going to Scarlett to meet his friends.Later Robin came too and he's also going Scarlett after that to join Jack.Then there's a friend from Teluk Intan called,he suprised me asking me to go Scarlett also.I wonder how come he knows that I'll be going there and he got a table for me as well.So I ajak Lynn and other coursemate to come along since I got a table reserved.I need to go around,3 tables in one place.Very busy.Again..we all have a great time.

Was shopping for that few days for graduation.Found so many things to buy.I end up buying 2 pairs of heels which I only need the blue one for 'the' night.Another one is for events that's coming up.Shoes and heels is the thing that you can never stop me from buying.

Couldn't believe that it's my graduation on the 3rd April.Baby did my hair for me.He's fast as I was rushing,but still the standard maintained,my hair looked great,very professional and I love it.He did mum and jie's hair as well.Love him so much..xoxo thanks for the flowers baby!!
He's Calvin Takeshi,working at The Belfry Salon in Tangs Pavilion KL.Other than that,he also cuts hair at his personal salon back at his home at Cheras.For futher information,leave me a comment or call him directly 012-3088072.

Happy 'coz I finally graduated after all the sleepless nights and all the effort and money used but sad that college life ends and eventually we,coursemates,have our own things to do,own life to go on with and hardly we can see each other again.I'm happy that my coursemate and college mates were so close,not like what I've heard from other college's politics and issues happening among their coursemates.We are all good,close and cares for each other and most importantly we treat everyone the same despite the habits and personality either good or bad.

*CLICK HERE FOR GRADUATION PICTURES:http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=528453799&uid=18913634

No comments: