Sunday, August 17, 2008

Eclipse

I went back to Sitiawan last weekend since I don't know when can I go back again if I start working.The first thing I do when I reach Sitiawan is to have my favorite kopi peng and laksa but unfortunately the coffee shop next to Lido Hall was closed for chinese Ghost Festival.Damn!So me and Jie went to another coffee shop that is owned by christian so that they're not close.

As usual,mum cooked a lot of nice food for me.It is so deliciously delicious.Then on the next day we went to Grandma house for lunch,we had porridge.Not long after that we went for my favorite kopi peng and laksa.Finally and I'm so satisfied.Then we went Manjung to eat coconut jelly.And for dinner we went Ayer Tawar.Nice nice NICE!

On the early morning of August 17,I stayed awake to watch the partial lunar eclipse.I waited from 12am until 3am then it started.I nearly give up a few times but I hanged on.I placed mum's yoga mat on top of mum's car boot,I get a pillow and blanket and rest on top of the car's boot.The night was so quiet and calm.With the company of Chester,my dog,I feel that I'm not alone.I slowly wait and watched but it's not as amazing as I thought but I enjoyed it...a lot.

p.s: I watched until 530am with some snooze in between.

No comments: