Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Less interesting...

I realised my blog become more and more dull or boring or not happening or dead.Most of the blogs I wrote for the past few months were all unhappy stuff or I should say less interesting stuff.

I read back my previous blogs,last year's about this time.That time I was so busy doing my assignments,went to a lot of events,parties,Frangipani,hanging out a lot with dear and yum cha with Betty dear nearly everyday.The time has never been enough for me and it was enjoying and happy except the issues I faced staying at Subang.It seems so long ago,in a year so many things can happen.

I still remember going to Camelia's private birthday party,Guiness Stout party,Rain party *not that korean singer*,Glam party and so on.It was so so so FUN!And we're CRAZY!Me,Dada,Dear and Tze.Even though now I still go to some events like NewMan and Juice party,I realised is the company that matters that's why now is not that fun as it used to be because there's no one who can drink and dance and camwhore and trendy explosion and feel like an alien with me!

Dada is so busy nowadays,dear got his own friends,betty went Singapore and me....hmmmm...boring...

And soon..I'm going to work soon.Everyone need to grow up and work hard for their future,like me.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Missing my dear dear Jess too!!! =P