Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's been awhile..

I screwed the WWF job!

Instead of wasting my one week time,why not I go for more interviews that is more into something that I really like.

I went back to Subang yesterday for lunch.Dad cooked claypot chicken rice and the chilli padi was AWESOME!until dad also cannot stand.Then I followed dad to Rahman Putra Golf Club at Sg. Buloh but before that we went to fix the car's tyre.So while waiting me and dad went opposite for DVDs.Dad bought a few DVDs then we head on to Sg.Buloh after we get the car.

I met dad's friend wife,Auntie Marianne,who was a ex-MAS cabin crew.I think she's a little bias with low cost airline.She keep telling me not to join AirAsia and keep promoting MAS.I told her I heard that MAS pay very little and she tell me that she work for MAS 10years ago and they paid her very well.In my heart I wanted to tell her "hello auntie!it was 10years ago la".The way she talk to me as if she very professional but to me...she's just a b*tch showing off her Coco Chanel belt and her fake CC earrings.LMAO...

So after that I sat down with dad and his friends,looking and listening their beer talk for more than 3 hours.Then me and dad went TTDI for dinner at the Sid's Cafe.It's a very british pub and cafe.I drank with dad,I had Guiness and dad had his Tiger.For so long I've never been so close to dad,only the two of us,we were holding hands,hugging each other and people might have thought that I'm his girlfriend till my dad introduce me to his friends at the Sid's Cafe.

No comments: