Sunday, August 31, 2008

We get together

Was busy lately because of the new job I got.Basically I was on training since the store is not open yet.But it's kinda like wasting our time for the last few days.Asked us to go office for freaking half or one hour to listen to the manager saying the same thing.
I went Jogoya with baby on Thursday.It was my first time there.I purposely keep my stomach for the buffet so it wouldn't waste the rm78++.For the Jogoya-virgin me,I really don't know what to do at the buffet;what are the clips for,what can take and what cannot take and so on.I had to admit that this is my first time eating such a fresh salmon sushi.It's worth paying it. Last friday,I was supposed to meet Alyse and friends at Sunway for Ivy's cheerleading thingy.So before I leave KL I texted Tiffany see whether she's at Sunway watching movie alone again or not so I can go meet her up.Then she told me that she just finish work and wanted to go KL to pick her phone up so didn't get to meet her up coz I'm going Sunway.While I'm on my way going to Sunway,I got a call from Jessie,my coursemate,she's looking for a model for her fashion show that she's doing at the Attic coz one of her model cannot make it so she asked for my favor.So went there tried out the dresses,hairdo,make-up,rehersal,the show and so on so on..da..da..da..da....Finished about 1030pm.I rushed to Sunway to meet the girls up.Coincidently,Tiffany is there with them.They bumped into each.So I meet them up at Friendster Cafe.Fuhhhh...it's been 3 years we haven't meet each other for Alyse and Aileen except for Tiff.Then Mei Chan and Melissa joined us.Then came our hyperactive sister Ivy.Oh and not to forget Ah Mah,Alyse's friend,also a Sitiawanese.We chit chat and get updated with each and everyone of us.We all left about 4am.

Saturday,Merdeka eve...Tiff came over to my house before we go to Sg.Wang to meet Alyse,Aileen and Ah Mah for shopping.We shop for awhile then we went to McD to eat coz we are all hungry.We chatted then Alyse and all left about 6pm so me and Tiff shop shop shop and shop until the shops in Sg.Wang are all closed.We then walked back to Pavilion to meet my baby then we went Jalan Alor W.A.W for dinner.We watched Babylon A.D right after watching the fireworks at 12am sharp.It was a memorable experience especially for Tiff,it's her first time celebrate National Day in KL. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who the hell is ah mah!!!!!! haha it was nice seeing u jess :)

Aileen said...

duh the girl tat alyse always fight wif wan...yea it's really nice we meet up again after so long...teehee~~