Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1 more day to go...

Yeah yeah!lalalalalalulululululililili...YES!U r rite..its ONE more day.One more day to start my whole new life!One more day n i'll b older..sobz..but its alrite cos i'm gonna start all over again,not to makes mistakes frm d past but learned frm d past for not to repeat those regretfull f***ing stupid mistakes n to create new memories to my polluted piece of mind!And yeah,I'm goin to b 19...isit consider old?N sum stupid bloodyfool who i've been wif for d past 4yrs wish me a early bday wish wif 'happy 18th bday',well yea' i knw i've nt been appreciated since den or mayb u'r too into ur work n WOW n lost ur mind bt watever d reason is,i dun care,ANYMORE.Tmr will be d day i'm gonna totally put u away frm my life.Well n erm,i'm 19,nt d young little girl tat u knw 4yrs ago.But if it's nt u,i wudnt have learned n grown,anyway i appreciated it n thank u vry much!

Hmmm yest slept at 430am n woke up at 9am bt yet i felt so fresh.WHile waiting for aunty to fetch me to clinic,i 'dah insaf',amazingly i took my notes n thinking wat to do wif my assignment n its oni 2nd week of my 3rd sem!Den tis afternoon b4 i went out to college,aunty,cam,popo n all was like argueing.I went down to haf fried rice whn i'm done.So popo was like complaining to me of wat had happened n she cried.So kelian...Do so much things din feel appreciated n yet get blame n scolded even cursed by own daughter..sobz sobz..

Went to college,had style & trend class.Went to complaint abt d notes tat we have to buy for d contemporary history of fashion class.We paid so much to study here n we still haf to buy our own notes!Damn it!After tat went chit chatting at cafeteria,i called redbox to ask for d birthday package price.For 10pax,if its beers it will be rm328++ n if its liquor den its rm728++.Wow,tis will caused me alot tho.Den went to do hair wif Mic at Miko's Studio.I'd bombed my hair,result was good n i like it!Den i've decided to haf my bday celebration on d exact day wif my frens at Luna Bar.Den on Fri oni go sing K lor.

Came bak home quite late but still sempat to let d old ppl to find out abt my hair.Aunty n aunty's sis was like "y on earth do u go n permed ur hair?",well i said "but i like it!",bt in my heart,i'm thinking 'yeah,tis kinda things i might do things my way n do wat i like bt at least i'm nt as disrespectful to my mum like cursing her to die or sumthg'.Den went down to haf durian wif dad.Den whn i come out aunty already went into her room n sleep adi.Den aunty sis came out frm d room n check out on me,so i talked to her wat happened tis afternoon after they left after d fight.I told her alot of things,bad things especially,abt aunty. She knws alot of things by now,hopefully she'll tok to her sis(aunty).

*dunwan to show u all my new hair 1st..wait till my bday 1st k...:p

No comments: