Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happiest New Year(Eve)

Last thurs came down to KL wif mummy,yiyi n jie.Its been so long tat4 of us be together like tis.I can say tat tis time were vry fun hehe.Friday went shopping wif Jie at Sg Wang after bought d ticket to johor for d next day.Actually wana go bak MidValley to join mummy n yiyi wan bt I shopped at MV until boring adi so end up din go over.After tat went to KLCC lor cos i got appointment for d Origins facial.While waiting,me n jie go shopping lor den i went to buy d chicken potato bun tat Robin intro.It is vry vry nice...think abt it aso hungry liao.Bought a moo-bag,Topshop camisole,black cardigan n a card reader.Actually wana buy bluetooth wan bt tat time nt enuf money so buy card reader lor,same geh actually,got more advantages aso hehe.Wore heels to shopping,at d end my leg hurts.Mummy wana borrow my heels wan to yiyi's fren wedding dinner bt i wore it adi n end up my leg hurts.Oh ya!i bought mobile phone diamond stickers...I sticked a initial 'J' at d bak of my foney n i fooled around wif mummy's,yiyi's n Jie's fone...hahahaha all stick until vry funny,esp Jie wan

D next morning woke up early,went to hotel n fetch Jie den go Puduraya to take bus.Reached thr quite early so me n Jie had breakfast at one of d mamak stall.D bus was 1030 bt oni started to take off at 11.So not punctual!I listened to mp3 d whole journey n slept.1st time took day bus,usually take night bus de.Once we reach,we took cab to my aunty place.Had late lunch cos we reached 3sumthg,they(my aunty n 2 of my cousins)waited us for lunch.After tat we take our bath den we go City Square for shopping.Wanted to get a belly button piercing wan bt dun dare la becos its a orang putih who do it,he looked so furious la...takut!Den i bought a pair of boots,white skirt,a top n a MNG sunglasses.Hmmm tired la,few days din sleep enuf adi...haihsss tis few weeks aso like tat.Tmr morning summore haf to wake up early leh cos haf to go over to Spore.Bt end up slept abt 2sumthg.

Woke up at 810am.As usual,i'm d 1st one who wake up.Bli bli bla bla went out of d hse at 1040 when we suppose to leave hse at 10.Reached Spore abt 12.Thanks to my yi cheong who fetch us to d custom so we dun nit to wait for bus n all tat.AFter tat Jie n Shirlene(my younger cousin)went to Orchard 1st while me n Jenny went to find Robin they all at Bencoolen road,Hotel 81.Damn,d hotel room is so damn small,sumthg like First World hotel like tat oni n we(me,mic,robin,joe n charlie) haf to sleep in tat room.Put my things den we go to Orchard rd to meet Jie n Shirlene.Met them at Takasimaya.Bt after tat they say wana go eat so we splited n i followed my frens.


#to be continue....

No comments: