Monday, January 29, 2007

Life=Fragile

Since i moved out to KL,i'm nt tat into tv adi cos no time.So i'm kinda outdated wif entertainment business.Even if i get to watch tv,i couldn't jst stick on to it all d time like i used to back in stw.
Till today,i'm bak in Stw,as usual i watched watever channel i wan.Den suddenly i browsed thru ch31 taiwan news n i got to knw tat a taiwan actress got into a accident.The taiwan media got it so ridiculously tat they related it to d magazine ad abt d Death Note movie when they found it open lying in d car tat believed to be read by d actress...-_-''
After dinner,Jie on d tv n to ch31 again.Its d news.D actress has passed away.How sad.I dun really fond her bt i watched a few tv dramas which featured her.She's pretty n she's only 28yrs old.So young n nobody knw tis tragedy will happened to her.
Another incident happened to my fren's wife.She went to Spore to celebrate Xmas.On her way bak to Stw she gave a call to my fren saying tat she's on d bus goin bak adi n said tat she's vry happy tis time.D bus broke down n stopped at d road side den suddenly a truck bang d bus.D whole bus was separated into half after d accident.The person sitting next to her,d front,d back aso din die except for her.She jst left her husband n her 6yrs old daughter(if i'm nt mistaken) in jst a few seconds or minutes.N my fren suddenly lost a wife.On her funeral,her daughter cried n cried asking her to wake up.
I felt so bad whn i get all tis news.Knwing tat life can be so fragile.Now i'm only 19,how much longer i still can live?So nw i'm nt goin to give a DAMN of which bitch or fucker is trying to 'promote' me,i dunwan to care wat happened tat-year-tat-was,i dunwan to care who is trying to make my life more miserable(thanks for those sarcastic advices),etc.I jst wana live my life to da fullest!!Appreciate everyone who treats me sincerely good n caring n sincerely treat everyone who cares for me.N of cos,love myself better!
#incident was shorten for easy understanding...

No comments: