Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ghost Cinderella

Went KLCC after class wif Kym,Mic,Robin,Charlie n a shanghai collmate.Actually oni me n Mic wana go MV geh bt Kym suddenly say wana watch movie so go KLCC lor near ma.Den Tiffany ajak me to go MV at 1st den i changed it to KLCC.

Watched Ghost Cinderella.Damn funny lor...all of them cover their faces n sked.Of cos i aso got abit sked la,oni cover my face whn they cut their face scene,vry geli wan lor.AFter movie i called Tiffany n i meet her up.She wear until so aunty lor,a beaded laced pink dress...eeewww bt ok la for her hehe.Overall d movie is good,i give 4/5.

Asked n talked abt her training at Air Asia.Maybe if i graduate n i'm nt goin to futher my studies in overseas,i might go for Air Asia interview for real.Den save money adi go UK n futher my studies.Tat day Dad mention abt futher my studies in a University at NewCastle wor,c how la,got money to go oni say la.

So after tat we went Lotus for tea.Chit chatted.N tats it for today....

No comments: