Monday, January 08, 2007

Celebration mood

Oopsy!Sorry i'm still in celebrating mood.After Xmas den New Year n soon my BIRTHDAY!!Yahooo...i cant wait.Never a year i'm like counting down d days to 11th Jan bt tis year i do becos i'm sure it will definitely different frm other years tat gone by n i hope it definitely be.3 more days to go tho...

Went shopping for d weekend,bought quite alot of things orh,Nike laptop bag n so on n nearly bought a diamond ring.Thanks be!Very vry happy last week,went sing k wif kym,mic,robin,joe n charlie den after tat go Maison clubbing for awhile...

I'm goin to get my hair done...cos getting boring wif long straight hair adi.Gonna bomb my hair off!Adi went to ask for d price ler n tat will b one of my bday pressie frm be.I hope it will turn out like wat i wan it to be ler.

No comments: