Monday, January 22, 2007

I love u...

Without u tonite,pain will b death to me.All tis while,for d past 9 months,if it's nt u,i guess i'll nvr knw wat kind of life i deserved to haf,i'll nvr knw i can be so important,i'll nvr knw i worth all d attention,love n care,i'll nvr grow n awaken frm d nightmare.Thank u for being tolerant to me all tis while as i'm quite demanding n stubborn...hehe...n for all d things tat u provide for me without objections, d support,forgiveness n ur precious time...be thr for me whn i needed sum1 to listen to n whn i needed help...u'r always thr...luckily thr's u,if nt i'll be sum rubbish being used n thrown away jst like tat or i'll be a failure for d rest of my life,without u,i wouldnt be strong enuff to live.Thank u Be!Muaks...
sign language-I love you

Without y'all,i nvr knw how to express my feelings n jst kip it to myself till it jst spread around my body n goes to my brain n condemned my tots.Haha abit too 'kua cheong' rite hehe...anyway,sound my feelings to y'all i nvr feel insecure bt yet i felt so much better after tat.Without y'all i'll nvr be so happy at all eventho sumtimes we r quite crappy...without all d laughters i nvr knw my everyday cud be so interesting.Being a listener to y'all aso its my pleasure cos i've gone thru more n done lots of mistakes so i'll feel good whn i teach using my past.WIthout y'all i nvr knw frens can be so important to me n i'll nvr knw college life will be so interesting.I hope we'll be like tis as long as we r alive.Thanks for listening n be thr for me n for all d fun n joy we had together.Cheers!Credit to Kym,Robin,Mic,Joe,Ivan,Charlie n Asthena.Love u guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.