Tuesday, January 08, 2008

3 more days to go....

Got very pissed this morning.I don't understand how can a freaking late 40s woman can be such a *tuuttt*.Cannot blame cause she's not exposed to the modern way of living,not that educated and not open minded enough to even get close to her.I'm not talking about my mum.My mum is so good to me and to every of my boyfriend and my friends,without worrying about losing a daughter or losing her status as a mother and of course she's not calculative till that EXTENT!Maybe this woman is having her menopause.Looking at her face really makes me feel like slapping her on the face and tell her "Can you just not put that grumpy look on your face every single second,minutes,hours and days?!".Seriously if i have a choice,i wouldn't want to see her again,NEVER again!At this age,you should be more tolerate and more understanding and not acting like a 4 year old.
I can be patient every time but this time i really cannot.Maybe because i'm on mentrual period.Stomach cramp like shit!And now damn sleepy and headache.Got freaking lots of assignments to do..and the deadline is 25th,two more weeks left.Die die die...
Yesterday mum called when i'm in the class.I said i'll call her back but didn't,as you people know i'm very forgetful so this morning i remembered and i called her back.Well she's not coming down KL this friday because she have don't-know what function at her office.Can't celebrate my birthday with her around.Anyway she's coming down the week after with maybe grandma,yiyi and jie,if not she will come down alone. :) Cause she's coming down for Chinese New Year shopping and getting stuff for my crib.
3 more days and i'm turning 20.Its just around the corner and i couldn't believe it that i'm getting old.Hmmm...i wonder what did my baby prepared for me...can't wait
*no offence to the woman's family members that i mentioned and to all the woman who is at the same age that i'm talking about...just that woman alone,no one else

No comments: