Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year?

Dear bloggy,

Sorry I didn't feed you for almost a month or so because i was busy with alot of stuff for instant graduation project,earn money,relationship,time management and so on.And this is my first blog for this brand new year.


8 more days to go to reach the second decade of my life.I wonder will this year will be different,I guess this time wont be like last year's birthday and with less people.What to wish for this year???Hmmm...i guess more cash so that i can buy more stuff to decorate my crib and also to pay for all the stuff needed for graduation.We all(me and my groupmates) estimated to take out at least 1k for the graduation.Damn..

For the past few years,life were so miserable everytime every year.My last year's resolution was not to make my life so miserable but still,things happened.Is hard to control things that you won't know what will happen.Fate i supposed.Since I cannot control my life then i better make some new year's resolution which i can control and that is to lose 5kg.In order to do so i need to commit myself in going gym and have a healthy diet.(ya rite...)

Talking about gym,i wasted nearly 2 months.Damn!Paid nearly 200 bucks(i know i'm not in US) a month but didn't go.Wanted to go today but i fell sick,heaty,flu and i got a huge gigantic ulcer near my throat,wanna swallow water also pain.Pity me.

Oh yeah,I got a new pet for Xmas.Its a baby guinea pig from my baby.
Isn't it cute?!Its a male and his name comes from my guinea pig name that i had before this;piggy.He changed a few names,it was kuku and when i went back Sitiawan with baby,everyone calls him 'piggy' because of the piggy that i had before this,including my grandma who don't even know how to speak english,so when she calls piggy ,it always sounds like "kiki".So then i decided to named him piggy.Later i will go and get a female guinea pig to accompany him.

Ok that's it for today,i'm getting sleepy already.I'll try to update you more often ok,bloggy?Good night.

Regards,
Your lazy owner,JessC.

No comments: