Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthday Nite Out..

I changed to my gym clothes and there i go.Left home to Pavilion for gym and fetch baby.Clubbing cum my birthday party is at 10pm latest 11pm at Poppy.So can't make it dinner at Dragon-i.Baby's plan for me was cancelled again. :) But its ok.

Cardio for 30mins,do some back,chest and abs exercises.Went for my shower and get ready.From hair to make up,took me an hour and its already 1030pm.But Binny called me,he's not there yet.Went for a quick dinner then off we go to Poppy.Binny was at the back of us.So basically i'm not late at all.

Charlie was with Binny and Ivan.Jerry was with us so there's 6 of us.Ivan had friends inside there also,a big group of them.One of them was also actually having the same birthday as mine,so we're kinda celebrating together.By the way,charlie they all got me a birthday cake.At first i thought this year i won't have any cakes.

We had fun though.Went to the dance floor with Charlie a few times and when we're there the songs they played were not that in the mood so when we went back to our table that time all the song also nice nice one,everytime also like that.There's a bar table few steps from our table,so i was standing at the fan there cos it's very hot after losing out some calories :P

So when i was dancing right infront of the fan that time there's a couple went to the bar table to get drinks and the girl was feeling hot also,so she came and stand next to me or should i say dancing next to me.I'm kinda like walking here and there between the fan and our table.So the next thing i know when i went back to the fan again,that girl came and dance with me.The boyfriend of hers was looking at us dancing.We were very close and touchy though.

After that,baby asked to leave cos he's working morning the next day.So then we left,i didn't even said anything to the girl that i danced with.I felt its quite no manners.But i don't care la cos i'm tipsy. :P

So that's the end of my birthday celebration...thank you all.I had a great time.

P.s : The cake was taken before i left...still can see the broken pieces of choc with my name on it.Kinda waste but like Charlie said its just a tradition,no need to fiinish it.

No comments: