Friday, January 11, 2008

I love it...

...i'm happy that i chose u baby....
It all started in the thursday morning.Baby gave me a clue.Sort of like a treasure hunt game.Those clues that he gave were so easy,i got it right easily.So i get changed and went down to his 'wife's backside'.The weather was damn hot and i'm standing under the sun.When i opened the boot...i saw...THIS!

The only thing i can say that time was "Oh my god!",not only once but i repeat it over and over again.I couldn't believe that this is actually real and i'm not dreaming.I closed the boot and i quickly rush up to my apartment.Hugged my baby before he enter the bathroom to take his shower. :) I didn't took out the pressie out from theboot because i wanted to take picture later.So i after my shower,make-up and bla bla bla...we left the crib went down to the car again to take pictures.Took the pressie and all the 100 roses back to my crib.We put all the flowers in to a pail with water and then we leave.


I don't know what is baby's plan exactly and i just follow wherever he go.He said wanna walk out to take cab and it was like fucking hot outside and its takes quite a distant.So at the end he drove.We went Petaling Street for lunch and i ate assam laksa.After that,baby took me somewhere..i thought he wanna bring me to a place to rape me or something *giggles*.We passed by Central Market and then we came to a bridge that i haven't been that can see the post office and still i don't know where we are going...
Walk walk walk walk...we reached the KTM train station.Baby bought the tickets and still i don't know where are we going cos i'm using the touch&go.He told me we need one hour to reach the place...while waiting for the train to reach the destination we camwhored...
We past by Subang,we past by Klang...kampung...And not to forget,my dear binny called me and asked me to go Poppi tommorow to celebrate my birthday for me.I'm so happy and i'm so touched.

And this is the so-called-famous indian temple in KL or probably Klang

At the end the train stops at Port Klang and i was asking "what are we going to do here???".Baby just asked me to follow him and then....we were there at the Jeti Pulau Ketam.That time was 5 something in the evening.We stopped by at the stall and bought 100plus to drink and baby asked about the ferry.The last ferry to come back here is 6pm.And we were like "WHAT!!!".We doubt about it and so we went to the ferry there and asked.That ferry man asked us to come next time. "-_-Disappointed.So we called Ivan and asked if there's anything nice restaurant around.He guide us to Teluk Pulai to a bak kut teh restaurant.And you know what...the shop is CLOSED!

DISAPPOINTED.

We end up going back to KL and decide what to eat.Wanted to eat my favourite seafood but...so after coming out with a few places i decided not to eat expensive food.We went Kajang for satay :)

It was the second time i went there with baby.He make me eat my own species by lying to me it is chicken.And i ate rabbit meat...ewww...After that i felt so uneasy and i felt bad.Damn!!

So we went home to baby's house and we found out that his dad is actually having the same birthday with me.After that we went back to my crib and we watched Good Luck Chuck before we sleep.So that's it for my birthday eve.

Going to gym later and then Dragon-i for dinner and then head on to Poppi.I heard it was a suprise for me...can't wait...will update about it soon

And before i forget,this is my birthday pressie.Its a COACH bracelet cum handphone accessory.

Happy Birthday to me!!!Big girl lor...

p.s: my first time received so many roses...thank you baby



~ciao~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby i am happy too u can think n made ur right decision. i'm very happy that i can celebrate ur lovely birthday with u. i jus hope i can celebrate it with u till the end of my life. love u loads baby


-calvin-