Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's payback time!!!

1 like that 2 also like that!It's a PAYBACK!!!!!Arghhhhh I HATE IT!!!I hate it!!!



Last friday(21st January) when Mum,aunt and Jie came down to KL for shopping.My bestie came down to KL too with her mum who is my godmother.Went for shopping with her and her boyfriend after fetching him from Puduraya at Pavilion-Sg.Wang.After that we went home to my place before going to dinner at a seafood restaurant opposite Vistana Hotel.I've been to Vistana Hotel before for about 10 years ago so there's a little difficulties in finding the way but luckily i've been driving around KL so roughly know where is where.Once we reached,the uncles and aunties were already there and it's like a big group of them waiting for 3 of us.And we all have to squeeze in when there's around 13 of them at the table.We were eating like hamsters with our hands at the chest.But they ordered quite a lot of food though and there's shark fish too.I'm not sure whether is real shark fish or not but it's "Sha Yu",they called it in cantonese.After that,we went Thai club.

It's only 830pm by then and we were already there.First time i'm in a club so early and it's a place i called it a lala club that i would never step into but because i have to while waiting for baby to finish work and the persuasion from my bestie.There's a uncle who is quite funny,he's fat and he got 2 wives,and the best thing is his 2 wives can get along but of course they didn't join us and still he can fool around with those girls in club.I'm quite a drinker so i drank quite fast and that fat uncle saw me and so he challenged me in drinking.The deal is he bottoms up 2 glass of liquor and i bottoms up 1 glass.So we drank for about 3 or 4 shots,i quit :) I scared i'll get drunk cos i still need to meet mum and all up after that.After awhile,baby came so we left and i got a call from mum saying that they have reached.


Met them at old klang road where they were having their supper,i was a little tipsy by that time but i still know what i'm doing and what i said.


The day after,we woke up quite early to fetch mum and all from Sri Petaling Hotel then heads to Pavilion.Once we reached,we went to The Face Shop cos mum wanna get her stuff.We've been in the shop for about half an hour or more and i told mum she could shop there for the whole day cos she talked to that sales promoter non-stop.I got nail polish,one from aunt and one from mum :)


After that we went Nichii at Sg. Besi for shopping.Shop until i headache because there's too much clothes different color different design.I bought a pair of shorts,2 belts,1 cardigan and a green top.It's cheap here,reasonable priced.


Went back to Pavilion to fetch baby and then we went back to the hotel for clean up.After that we went Damansara Uptown for Japanese buffet.I was full that i can hardly breathe cos there's no more space in my stomach to fill in oxigen.


The next day,shopping again.Aunt got a hair cut from baby at his salon.SO instead of waiting,me and jie went to Sg.Wang.Mum was at Midvalley meeting up with Theresa.Their bus is at 630pm.Didnt have enough time to shop with Jie also.

A random pic of my son sleeping on his dad's *tuut*cencored :P

No comments: