Friday, January 04, 2008

Bye Betty!

Finally Betty went to Singapore today early in the morning.She went there to pursue her degree.I'm happy for her but sad also cause i'll be all alone here in KL.No one to laugh out loud like no one business over the "woooowww!!" in msn's emotion sound,no one to yum cha with and no one to share dirty little secrets too.

So grateful of her,last wednesday her boyfriend organized a suprise farewell party for her at IZZI Pizza Damansara Uptown.But the suprise was blown by one of her friends that her boyfriend forgot to invite.But she don't know who will be there though.

I was in PJ since 5 something,right after discussion in college.Since its so early so i called Tze out yum cha.I don't really know how to go there and i was lost once at LDP and so happened that i make a U-turn and went to Jln 222 there.I don't even know the road to go SS2 but luckily there's a few times i took the road before with baby.And suprisingly i can recognize and i got my way there successfully.I'm so proud of myself *grin*

So after i fetch Tze we went KTZ to yum cha and i have all time favourite Mango Loh.Yummy yummy...After that,drop Tze to buy chicken rice for her girlfriend then send her home.So after getting the direction from Tze,i find the way to IZZI.And again i found my way.I'm early,i'm the first one who reached there.KL culture is always like that said 715pm but all the people reached at 815pm or even later.I waited about an hour.I don't even know a anyone there except for Betty and her boyfirend.Its a great farewell party though although there are only 15 of us.What matters most is the effort of making all this successful even though there's someone that blown it off.

By the way,Betty will probably come back next saturday,at least can celebrate my birthday with her this year. :)

1 comment:

Betty said...

Hey dear.. greetings all the way from Singapore, the kiasu-land..haha lol.. u talking bout me in ur bloggie? =p haha..i miss you so so much..!! =) u're my dearrrrest !!

XOXO,
-B-